Do you have an idea that you think would improve the game? Post here!

Nerf Smoke Bomb

The Smoke Bomb is far too powerful. Currently maxed at 17.5 seconds, it is almost impossible to ever kill Blunderbuss. Aurora, Tokin, and Nimbus also have this item.

Currently, a good player can use Aurora and Blunderbuss only, with no troops, and beat any base in the game. This is unacceptable.

If you cut smoke bomb in half, making a level 30 smoke bomb only last 8.75 seconds, it will force the attacker to have to use a 3rd titan and possibly troops as well.

All wars, especially the top wars, will become more fun for everybody.

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Air JordanAir Jordan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EZIOEZIO commented  · 

i need it to

• zBEStCLOUDBENDERzBEStCLOUDBENDER commented  · 

I have to Strongly Disagree. This idea is very short sighted. Nimbus and Token are Extremely Weak now, and smoke bomb is the only thing that allows them to function at higher levels. Why punish those of us who don't even have Blunderbuss or even Aurora yet??? if you feel Blunderbuss is Too Strong, why not only weaken Blunderbuss?? do you even remember the Solo Shank days? that was what was completely disgusting, at least it takes two and a lot of experience now...

• Monarch CoreyMonarch Corey commented  · 

the smoke bomb is terrible for avenges too. its too powerful, period.

• decideci commented  · 

nerf isnt needed just beef up defenses of base

• CZWCZW commented  · 

this is a great idea what is the point in putting in all the work to max out if two titans can beat your setup no matter what

• Fried ChickenFried Chicken commented  · 

raids are good as they are now we don't need to make raidz harder especially for an MMO Strategic games only fighting and mmorpg needs to be tough but not this genre

Feedback and Knowledge Base